Towervans Caravan Park, Seaholme Road, Mablethorpe. LN12 2ED. Tel: 01507 472459
Towervans Caravan Park
Situated just outside Mablethorpe town centre, Towervans family holiday park offers a quiet retreat, ideally located for you to enjoy all aspects of the surroundIng area. Within a 10 minute walk from both the famous award winning golden beach and all the entertainment of Mablethorpe town centre. Towervans offers a unique atmosphere with peaceful and pleasant surroundings while still easily connected to all the entertainments, shopping and amusements of the town.
With a well stocked fishing lake in the centre of the park and the Tower Tavern public house also on site, offering live entertainment, karaoke, bingo and themed charity nights throughout the season, Towervans is the ideal solution for those who simply want to get away from the pressures of everyday life. The tavern Bistro also offers good value food and boasts an ever popular Sunday carvery each weekend. Further details regarding caravan ownership on Towervans can be obtained from the reception area, where you will find a selection of our very best new and pre-owned holiday homes available for viewing.
Geat new stock arrived just in time for the 2020 season come take a look great px rates at the moment contact Stephen at Towervans for more details 01507472459 / 07864025296.
More Info >>
Holiday Homes for sale from only £8.995 sited and connected.
More Info >>
ONLY £27.995 SITED ON PRIME PLOT AT TOWERVANS IN MABLETHORPE, 10 MINS WALK TO BEACH.
Willerby Vogue, year 2008, 3 good sized bedrooms, wrapped round varanda and metal sheds included, the willerby vogue needs no introduction a favourite with our owners and new customers alike, sited on a prime plot on towervans in mablethorpe close to the beach and all facilities, very well looked after by our previous owner this holiday home needs nothing doing to it, you can move straight in, with double glazing and central heating thoughout it's a real home from home.
FINANCE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
For a no obligation chat call stephen at towervans
More Info >>
Reasons to own a Holiday Home
The main reason people decide to purchase a holiday home is for lifestyle choices,
However with the experiences we offer at Blue Anchor Leisure there is even more incentive to make the decision:
• A base to explore the surrounding areas and stunning locations around the east coast
• A choice of 13 exclusive holiday home parks
• A cosy, modern retreat by the sea
• A place to escape with the kids and grandchildren, or a place to escape for just the two of you….
• An affordable place for you and your family to easily escape and get away from it all
• Holiday as often as you like throughout the year [subject to park opening times]
• To enjoy the outdoors lifestyle
• To escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life
• Relax in company and make new friends with other owners in our onsite clubs and bars
• A choice of holiday home designs to choose from
• Living spaces ready to move into with furnishings included such as modern kitchen, appliances, fireplaces and bedroom furniture
• Space for the whole family with the choice of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom options accommodating up to 10 people – perfect for entertaining!
• Outside space to enjoy with spacious decking and balconies for alfresco dining
How to choose the right park
Choosing the right park for you and your family is the first and most important decision you make. Blue Anchor Leisure offers a choice of 13 locations for ownership, and we fully recommend that you arrange a visit with Stephen on 01507472459 / 07864025296 to the park or parks of your choice.
You will need to ask yourself:
• Is the location right?
• What facilities do I have access to on the park?
• How far is the park from my home?
• What is in the local area to do?
• What type of park do I need? Quiet and tranquil, or family fun and lively?
• Does the park meet my family needs?
• What running costs do I need to be aware of?
• Can I bring my dog?
• Can my family and friends visit?
Visiting the park of your choice will help you to decide if the park is what you and your family are looking for and will also give you the opportunity to meet with Stephen to answer all of your questions.
01507472459 / 07864025296
More Info >>
Blue Anchor Leisure have 14 holiday parks to choose where to site your new caravan, no other company on the East Coast can offer such a wide choice of parks to site your new caravan.
Staff were very helpful when it came to any questions or problems we had. The park is well looked after. Pub is run well, town is only a 10 minute walk away which was great. Would 100% recommend this site. 02 November 2016