Towervans Caravan Park, Seaholme Road, Mablethorpe. LN12 2ED. Tel: 01507 472459
Towervans Caravan Park
Situated just outside Mablethorpe town centre, Towervans family holiday park offers a quiet retreat, ideally located for you to enjoy all aspects of the surroundIng area. Within a 10 minute walk from both the famous award winning golden beach and all the entertainment of Mablethorpe town centre. Towervans offers a unique atmosphere with peaceful and pleasant surroundings while still easily connected to all the entertainments, shopping and amusements of the town.
With a well stocked fishing lake in the centre of the park and the Tower Tavern public house also on site, offering live entertainment, karaoke, bingo and themed charity nights throughout the season, Towervans is the ideal solution for those who simply want to get away from the pressures of everyday life. The tavern Bistro also offers good value food and boasts an ever popular Sunday carvery each weekend. Further details regarding caravan ownership on Towervans can be obtained from the reception area, where you will find a selection of our very best new and pre-owned holiday homes available for viewing.
Benefits of Owning a Holiday Home With Blue Anchor Leisure
Holiday home ownership is at an all-time high with more people than ever before choosing to invest in luxury lodges and static caravans. We have 15 exclusive parks located in Mablethorpe, Ingoldmells, Skegness and Chapel st leonards, A selection of parks with extended season till the 5th January (subject to terms and conditions)
1. Go on Holiday Whenever You Want The biggest appeal of holiday home ownership is quite simply being able to get away whenever the mood takes you. All the associated hassle of organizing a holiday simply disappears meaning you no longer have to spend time trawling for the cheapest holiday prices or arguing over destinations. You don’t need travel insurance, a passport, vaccinations, language skills and depending on the location travel time will be at a minimum allowing you to enjoy every minute of your holiday. Most holiday home owners also leave plenty of their belongings in their holiday homes at all times to save on packing and unlike touring caravan holidays there’s no need to go through the arduous towing process.
2. Save Money The most important thing to remember when purchasing a holiday home from Blue Anchor Leisure is that it’s a long term investment which can eventually pay for itself. Our prices start from as little as £8k and we offer a wide range of finance options depending on your personal circumstances. Deposits start from as little as 20% of the purchase price and payments are fixed for the duration of the loan, Static caravans and lodges are very cost efficient to run in terms of energy, so your ongoing costs are kept at a minimum too.
3. Make Money A recent study by specialist broker Holiday Let Mortgages revealed that holiday home landlords can earn up to three times the annual income of a buy-to-let investor via subletting. Our caravan parks are located in areas that are popular for tourists which generates good quality, high tariff bookings all year around. You are free to organize the subletting of your holiday home yourself or we run a key management scheme (please ask for details). Tourism is set to bring in around £257bn a year to the UK economy by 2025 so there has never been a better time to invest in a holiday home.
4. Be Part of a Community We pride ourselves on not only creating holiday parks in some of the most sought after areas, but creating communities too. Our parks are full of friendly, like-minded people who all want to enjoy the relaxed environment of our parks together, you can even choose your own plot subject to availability, the parks are also very family friendly, with many owners regularly bringing their kids or grandkids along for a holiday and your pets are more than welcome too. We also have private bars on-site as well as regular social events throughout the year giving you plenty of chances to socialize with neighbors.
5. Live in Luxury Even today, there seems to be a common misconception that holiday parks and static caravans are “down-market” but this couldn’t be further from the truth. The holiday homes we have for sale feature everything you would expect from a modern house with large en-suite bathrooms, spacious double bedrooms, stylish fitted kitchens, double glazing, central heating, Viewing is highly recommended as people are very often amazed by the amount of space available as well as the elegant design. This all comes at a fraction of the cost of a regular house allowing you to live a luxury lifestyle in your home away from home.
Owning your own holiday home with Blue Anchor Leisure can truly transform your lifestyle and offers a cost-effective way to enjoy holidays all year round as well as a steady source of income while you're not using it. Book an appointment with Stephen and he will find the right park and holiday home for you, so please don't hesitate to get in touch today for more information.
Contact Stephen Jeffrey at Towervans for a Free, Honest no obligation chat on 01507472459 / 07864025296
More Info >>
Hi guys just to remind you, Even thou our limited part exchange deal has now finished, We are still doing great part exchange deals across the parks, So contact Stephen at Towervans office for more details and get a good deal on a new holiday home.
More Info >>
Blue Anchor Leisure have 14 holiday parks to choose where to site your new caravan, no other company on the East Coast can offer such a wide choice of parks to site your new caravan.
This was our first visit to Tower Vans and Mablethorpe but it wont be our last. The site is everything we wanted, we hired two caravans, V17 and V18 for our family holiday, our party is made up of 3 OAPs, 2 ADULTS, and 2 children under 10. The Caravans are older models, but were very clean and had everything you needed. The site is peaceful and clean and the people there are so friendly. The staff are brilliant, polite and so helpful. We didn't use the Taven so cannot comment on that. My son and Husband enjoyed fishing on the site. The site is close to the beach and the town and is within walking distance, we did not use our cars at all. We had a wonderful 2 weeks and will certinitley be returning to towwervans in mablethorpe.